No Shipping - AT ALL - in 3.03

Guest russdn

I'm having shipping problems too. I previously had UPS 1Day Air and UPS Ground options set up. After upgrading to 3.0.3. both options show up in the cart as "(UPS)" with no further explanation. I can see the more expensive option is the default, when I switch to the less expensive option (being ground) it doesn't update the total.

Also, after configuring USPS shipping with the test user and login, I don't see how to go ahead with the test transaction. The USPS Priortiy Mail option enabled doesn't show in the checkout shipping options. How do you do this part???

I just upgraded to 3.0.3 and am having the same problem. I upgraded because by chance people were getting free shipping with v3.0.2 and was promised that 3.0.3 would fix all of this and now nobody can purchase anything without paying for the highest cost of shipping!?!?!? what is going on?

Please can someone help us? ;)

Guest Denver Dave

Our shipping in 3.0.3 is 0 in the cart with per category and per item enabled. Can't speed to 3.0.2 whether the problem also existed there or not. Is by category and by item shipping working for anyone in 3.0.3?

Thanks.

RE:

Lola - Have you updated your language file? I think that will fix the display of shipping option names, "(UPS)".

-------------------------------------

Thanks for the reply. I did update it but had missed some stuff at the bottom of the file. Now that is fixed and the shipping service descriptions are showing up once again. However, I continue to have shipping problems with USPS and By Category shipping so that I haven't even been able to enable those.

Overall, there seems to be quite the long list of bugs with this system. :rolly:

Overall, there seems to be quite the long list of bugs with this system.  :rolly:

Lola - CubeCart 3 is still a very young product, so really its to be expected. And if the bugs aren't properly logged in Flyspray, Brooky won't know about them because he's far too busy to keep up with everything thats happening in these forums. If you want a mature product, you could use CubeCart 2.0.7.

Case of wait it out, ain't? 2.0.7 is "mature", but has a MAJOR disability: doesn't use the template system. 3.0.3 is "young" and has some things that need tweaking.... but my oh my the control you get!

I'd rather wait on the tweaks and have a fully developed templating system. But then, I don't have a fully functioning store with hundreds of products either....

Keep your 2.0.7 setup functioning for the cash flow, and set up 3.0.3 in tandem, working on its functionality as fixes come out. That way you'll be ready to leap into the future when Brooky gets it "clean"....

Guest Lorissia

Those of us who were forced to install 3.0 with fantastico and have been struggling ever since with the bugs can't revert to 2.07 as we never had it. Can anyone help with a 'downgrade' to 2.07? Is there a way to restore a 3.03 database into 2.07 so that the products aren't lost? I'm really so frustrated with all this and no responses on posts about the problems. I'm going to write to fantastico as well and explain that they really need to include only 2.07 in their setups as 3.0 through 3.03 are a nightmare.