Installed but can't open page

I used Fantastico to install the cube cart and so when I click on the link it gives me this

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

How can I fix this and what is wrong with it?

I wouldnt use fantastico to install cubecart

Id download the LATEST version

unzipp that and upload the contents of the upload folder to inside your public_html folder

then log into your cpanel and click on mysql

create a database

create database user with password

then apply that database user to the database

write down the database name database user name and password it will have your cpanel acct name appended to the beginning

example if your acct name for your hosting is coolsite

and you named your database cubecart

the resulting database name would be coolsite_cubecart

same with the database user if your cpanel acct name is coolsit and your created a database user sonya your database user name would be coolsite_sonya

then run the cubecart install script...

the fantastico install almost always gets the install wrong...

Guest tbladecki

I AGREE WITH kinetic!!

DO NOT USE fantastico to install, they have problems installing products, and this will ultimatilly be the cause of hours of frustration, it is best to DL the latest versiona and install it yourself, it is really not that hard.

Plus they seem to be about 2 months behind in getting the Updates and releasing them.

My advice is to stay away from fantistico when installing CC or anything else for that matter.. I have never had any luck with them.

Thank you all for the info. I actually have it up now and going. All I need to do now is do the skin...Oh the joy...I have 3 sites that need a skin set up for 2 diff looks...uuuggghhhhh the time..so little of it and so much crap to do....

Thank you all so much...You all are great ;)