PayPal Shipping

Hi,

when a user choose paypal in my shop to pay, the paypal site will shown. The price of the products is correct. Also in the basket the shipping-costs are right. But in PayPal there will no shipping-costs be shown!

What must I change?

Regards, Marco

Hi,

thanx for the answer,

but the line isn't in this file. I have only the line 105:

----------

<input type='hidden' name='amount' value='".$amount."' />

----------

When I delete it, PayPal will not show any price.

My Version 3.0.3

Regards, Marco

Check in your modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php, do you have the ship cost line immediately below the amount line, ie:

<input type='hidden' name='shipping' value='".$basket['shipCost']."' />

This ship cost line is new in 3.0.3, and i thought it fixed PayPal so that the shipping amount is correctly shown..?

I paid for the shop and get no support.

I think we will take another shopping-system.

I have more questions (in other posts) and no answers for fixing the bugs...

Whats the problems you are having?

What version are you using?3.0.?

have you made any alterations/mods to ur store?

We are all working very hard to fix the bugs on v3 and hope to get them resolved soon.

Guest estelle

Does the PayPal amount already include the shipping price? (This was how it was with 3.0.2 and earlier versions).

If you are using 3.0.3 and you have a PayPal price which doesn't include the shipping price, and the shipping price is shown in PayPal as zero... then this is definitely a problem. Please give us more info and perhaps tell us or PM me your website link. I'd like to help figure this one out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this same issue

Fortunately I had a friend test it out --

This is line 104 and 105 from transfer.inc.php

Since I use my PayPal account for multiple things including an IPN for web hosting -(wouldn't it be nice to have multiple - oh well) - I have to use standard for this

The order is correct in the orders portion of the cart - the shipping was NOT passed to PayPal -- it charged only the item total -- I'm using per item shipping.

Thanks for any input -- I have several carts that I'm working on for friends that I have them taking only mail in payments because of this- was hoping 3.04 fixed it

Thanks in advance

The site is http://www.TheKatsPaw.com if someone knows how to help with this problem.

Once this problem is fixed, I'm going to recommend to my friends to pay to upgrade - but I can't do that with this bug.

See this thread =====>Shipping not passing to PayPal -- I found this and began looking at the script and noticed something there that I posted there - and someone is looking it over...

Edited by kaelin

Guest wadewitzinteractive

I'm having the same problem. The shipping and handling shows in the checkout but not in Paypal. It only totals the product price and sales tax.

Like several others, I can't seem to make PayPal NOT show the shipping. I've tried nearly every shipping method I can and it always works. So I don't have an answer for those with the problems. :w00t:

Guest tkhspro

I have Paypal Business account and it has shipping preference but it doesn't have "enable" and "disable" preference. All the shipping preference I set it to zero but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to set on the Paypal website??

TKH Sound Production

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same problem in CC 3.05.

Line 104 and 105 show:

But paypal amount is without shipping cost :-(

I use shipping module by price.

Thank you very much!

• 1 year later...