Popups and links at the bottom

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Hi guys. I searched and I couldn't find anything on this. If is has been asked before I apologize and would you plaease link me to the correct thread.

But I am in the process if changing the look of the cart to my own. I have gone through and changed what I need to in the layout.css and style.css. So that leaves me with the popup.css.

What I want to know is where does this popup show up? I cant change it without knowing what I need to change.

Also, you know the links at the bottom (About Us, Contact Us, Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions).... is there any way that I can add some links down there. If so, where do I go to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The popup is used when you have more than one image for a product - it's the box that popups to show the "more images"

To add more links at the bottom, add another site document. It adds the link automatically. If you want a link to something that isn't a site document there, you have to edit the index.php in the global part of the skin. Just add a link before or after the {site_docs} insert (it's called something like that at least lol)