Database problem after 3.0.5 Upgrade

Guest GhostRyder

Guest GhostRyder

I completed the upgrade and it appears to be working. I also ran the upgrade scripts in order and I thought this would update the database. But now when I attempt to edit a gateway I get this error:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table '*****.CubeCart_Modules' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT * FROM CubeCart_Modules WHERE module = 'gateway' AND folder = 'Print_Order_Form'

If I look in the database the table CubeCart_Modules in in fact not there. Is there any way to manually import this table directly to the database?

Hi GhostRyder,

Yes, there's a way to insert a new table. That's the easy part:

From the "root" of the database inside phpMyAdmin, click on Operations. At the top you should see "Create new table on database [db name]."

You should plug in the table name and number of Fields. Fields is the difficult part. You need to know number and type (Int, Text, etc).

There should actually be a way to do this somewhere else, possibly from the admin section. I'm still struggling with 3.0.4 so I can't tell you where it might be.

Good Luck

Guest toppair

Do you know how to restore the DB in PHPadmin. When I follow the instructions in the help it works and then errors with cannot create database, database already exists

Thanks. I was able to manually add the table and the fields.

Could you post what changes you made in terms of the tables/fields. I'm sure there are plenty here who would find it useful :w00t: