can't ship to country

Guest jurden

I get an error saying we don't ship products to your country. I have looked through the forum and can't find an answer (did I miss it). I set it up for UPS ground.

I am using v3.0.4

Thanks

:P

I think I have 3.0.6 but I think the versions might work the same way for the shipping (hopefully!).

I had the same issue where I couldn`t find the answer anywhere. I ended up solving it myself. & I wanna be sure that no one suffers the same problem of this question going unanswered. :)

Ok, in your shipping area where you list the countries, you gotta put down their ISO code, not spell out the country. To find out what the ISO codes are for the countries, first go into your cart`s administrtaion area. Under Store Config, click Countries & Zones. A table will show up, showing the ID number, ISO, country name & other information. You use the ISO codes to list the countries in your shipping stuff. ISO3 doesn`t work, so be sure you`re getting down the right codes. ISO is the second column.

If there are countries you want to ship to, but they aren`t listed, you`ll have to add them in yourself. In that same page with Countries & Zones, there will be a "Add Country" section at the bottom of the table. You just fill in the necessary information.

Hope that helps. :P It certainly made a world of difference for me.