Issues with Paypal Direct and Express!

Paypal Direct issue:

When a customer is at the payment form to input their credit card information, the State field is always set at XX but the rest of the customer information and address is pushed to the form correctly. Is there a way to fix this so that it selects the correct state automatically?

Paypal Express issue:

I completed a live order (used a product priced at $0.01) and after typing in my paypal account info the order was completed but when it redirected me back to Cubecart it stated "Please login to view this page". I clicked the login button and logged in again and it said "Order Successfully Completed"....why did it lose my login session?

• 3 months later...
Guest funklectic

In reference on how to change the state to a 2 letter abbreviation we did this (hopefully this is kosher in PhP land)

In the skins folder find YOUR skin.

Inside that style look in the styleTemplates folder

Now open the content folder

In this folder you will see a file: reg.tpl (registration template)

Open this file and change this line:

<td><input name="county" type="text" class="textbox" id="county" size="16" value="{VAL_COUNTY}" tabindex="10" />

*</td>

to look like this:

<td><input name="county" type="text" class="textbox" id="county" tabindex="10" value="{VAL_COUNTY}" size="2" maxlength="2" />

*Use your 2 letter state abbreviation</td>

In normal speak you changed the field length of the input box from 16 (default) to 2 and added a MAX character limit at 2.

Hope this helps AND hope we did this right, but it seems to work for us!

Look here if you please: http://shop.funklectic.com/cart.php?act=reg

GOOD LUCK --