POST ALL PAGES YOU ARE GETTING THE 403 ERROR IN

Guest aikdo

Everyone is complaining about the 403 errors that are now popping up due to the 3.0.7 Vunrability fix but im hearing mixed reaction as to what pages the warning is being showed for...

Can you all please post JUST the page paths your getting this error on so i can make a rectified update to the patch...

Can i also request that people be thankful that the vunrability was found and a "even though somewhat buggy at present" fix as been found...

Please just post the locations and i can get to work on this and pass the fix to brooky ASAP...

Thank You all in advance...

Please just post the locations ...
So far...

www.XXXX.com/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php

www.XXXX.com/admin/orders/order.php...id=XXXXXXXXXXXX

www.XXXX.com/includes/content/logout.inc.php

www.XXXX.com/admin/products/options.php

FYI I can access the admin area with no problems - just certain areas giving 403's

Edited by ant0

Guest tkhspro

404 Error code:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /estore/admin on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Guest grandicki

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /customers/elebikecenter.com/elebikecenter.com/httpd.www/shop/includes/content/viewProd.inc.php on line 34

More Images (when you have more images for your products and you click this it gives you a 403 error!)

/extra/prodImages.php

Basically the brooky patch for this issue (which is integrated into 3.0.7) is to check that the script that is calling the included file is one that is recognized as a legitimate CubeCart file. It does this by looking at the name of the script ($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) and seeing if it can find any of the known CC script file names in there. If however you have applied a mod that uses a non-standard script file and calls one of these included files, you will need to modify brooky's fix in order for it to work.

So instead of

if (!ereg("index.php|cart.php|download.php|switch.php|confirmed.php",$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) {

you would need to use

if (!ereg("index.php|cart.php|download.php|switch.php|confirmed.php|prodImages.php",$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) {

Note that all I did was to add "|prodImages.php" to the end of the list of text to search for (look up ereg on php.net if you really want to know how regular expressions work). If you have other files that are not working and are not in this list (e.g. the print order form page), then you could add those as well. Proper capitalization matters, but you don't need to (and probably shouldn't) include any path info (e.g., "/extra/..").

I personally still recommend that people use Sir William's fix instead for now, but if you want to use this one and need to get it working this should help you to do so.

Guest airjer

Order numbers are working for me, but I get an error when clicking the link that appears when changing orders to "Processing"

"The status of this order has been changed successfully. At this stage you can send your customer an email invoice and access to download digital products. To do this Click Here"