cannot set standard tax on cubecart3.0.8

Guest fred7961

Guest fred7961

just installed cube cart 3.0.8 from fresh. It all installed sucessfully. I can login in as admin. I am trying configure this new installation. However when I try to set the standard tax to 17.50 or any other value, it comes back saying standard tax not updated. and the tax remains at the default value of 9.9999. I press the the "Add tax" button to save the new value.

This is what I do:

I press the "edit" button on the standard tax row. standard tax appears in the bottom boxes.Then I type in the value in the box below. then I press the "Add tax" button next to the value box to save the new value..

I have also tried pressing the "Update" button in the country box. it fails as well.

I have looked in the knowledge base and forums and cannot see this problem.

I have got another working site which has cubecart 3.0.4 and in there I can set the standard tax to any value. There I use the "Add Tax" button to save the new value.

What I am doing wrong. I am setting up my real shopping trolley site and thought that using the latest versionof cubecart would be the better.

Guest fred7961

what i have found is that the standard tax and tax exempt can be set to a maximum value of 9.9999. values larger than 9.9999 are not set. I even created a new tax class and it can only be set to a maximum of 9.9999. I neet to standard tax to 17.50. please hlep. I currently trying to set up my real shopping site.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest junnu666

what i have found is that the standard tax and tax exempt can be set to a maximum value of 9.9999. values larger than 9.9999 are not set. I even created a new tax class and it can only be set to a maximum of 9.9999. I neet to standard tax to 17.50. please hlep. I currently trying to set up my real shopping site.

i have same problem maximum tax 9,9999 and must be 22% ;)

Guest junnu666

have your tried editing "tax" in admin to value of 17.500000

?

Jes, and still maximum tax is 9.9999

Any tip this problem :D

Go to phpmyadmin and open CubeCart_taxes table and replace decimal (5,4) to decimal(10,2) its work... :w00t: