Inserting copyright at bottom of page

Guest saturnnights

Guest saturnnights

Now that I'm a licensed CC user, the bottom of my pages no longer have the CC copyright notice. Not that I miss it or anything, but I'd like to put my own copyright notice there. :)

I'm guessing that the index.tpl is the correct place to put it? What is the proper format/code to put something like this down there: "Copyright 2006..."

I don't know the proper tags and whatnot. :)

Also, does anybody have a website they can recommend to me to learn some of this stuff so that I don't have to bug you all about it?

Thanks,

Mark

Guest saturnnights

Put this

<div class="txtCopyright"> Your name © 2006.  </div>

before the /body at the bottom of index.tpl

:)

Jen

Way cool - thanks a bunch!! :)

Guest saturnnights

For a great beginner's - intermediate text on HTML and CSS see Elizabeth Castro's HTML for the World Wide Web - a Visual Quickstart Guide.

For online tutorials and references, it's hard to beat http://www.w3schools.com/

Thanks - that looks good!

I feel like I'm running to catch up - I hate that feeling. But at least my CubeCart is fully operational now! Now I can take a break and start to learn more about it. I bought Estelle's custom contact forms and after a little bit of trouble got that running. My next step (and mind you, all of this is being modified in complete ignorance of php) is to add somebody's module for percent discounts - still trying to figure out which to use. That particular feature would be a nice addition to the next version of CC.

Thanks,

Mark

• 7 months later...
Guest Mohegan

Thanks that worked great .. one step closer to grand opening.. Now i must figure out how to add boxes and links.. also will need some good mods to handle shipping large items like by weight and zone..

If it were all this simple .. Thanks again

Phil