Tax limit at 9.99999

Guest Stephen

Guest Stephen

I am running version 3.0.10, but I am unable to save a tax rate above 9.9999%, as a VAT registered retailer I need to be able to set up 17.5%, is there a fix for this?

Also whenever I edit a product the thumbnails get reset to 600 and are not visible, so I have to use my FTP prog. to set them back to 644, this I can live with although it's a pain.

Any help will be appreciated, I need to solve the VAT before buying Cubecart, otherwise so far so good.

Cheers,

Stephen

• 1 month later...

Guest jaime alemany

Hi,

I had the same problem, and ended up modifying schema.inc.php, setting the tax table as 6,4 instead of 5,4. Had to start all over, I think modifying the table definition directly could work if you have lots of products already in the shop.

Now I'm stuck at applying the taxes...

Hope this helps,

jaime

I am running version 3.0.10, but I am unable to save a tax rate above 9.9999%, as a VAT registered retailer I need to be able to set up 17.5%, is there a fix for this?

Also whenever I edit a product the thumbnails get reset to 600 and are not visible, so I have to use my FTP prog. to set them back to 644, this I can live with although it's a pain.

Any help will be appreciated, I need to solve the VAT before buying Cubecart, otherwise so far so good.

Cheers,

Stephen

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Toby Wallis

Hi,

I had the same problem, and ended up modifying schema.inc.php, setting the tax table as 6,4 instead of 5,4. Had to start all over, I think modifying the table definition directly could work if you have lots of products already in the shop.

Now I'm stuck at applying the taxes...

Hope this helps,

jaime

Cheers,

Stephen

- Where is schema.inc.php? I can't find it on my installation...

Thanks

===Toby===