VAT Mod Help

Guest wcst

Guest Brivtech

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help with my problem, i need to show the price for each product with and without VAT @ 17.5% like on this site http://www.mpc-direct.com/ any idea where or which file i edit to enable this ?

With thanks

Matthew

It looks like they've simply made a quick calculation, and printed it next to the price - They've turned include VAT in prices off.

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help with my problem, i need to show the price for each product with and without VAT @ 17.5% like on this site http://www.mpc-direct.com/ any idea where or which file i edit to enable this ?

With thanks

Matthew

It looks like they've simply made a quick calculation, and printed it next to the price - They've turned include VAT in prices off.

Hi thanks for the reply, do you know whish file i will need to edit, got an idea how to do it just not 100% which file i need to add it on to

Guest Brivtech

Hi thanks for the reply, do you know whish file i will need to edit, got an idea how to do it just not 100% which file i need to add it on to

The files to edit are all the template files where prices are shown - They are located at: /skins/SKINNAME/styleTemplates/content/

You'll need to check in them which ones refer to prices. viewCat.tpl and viewProd.tpl are 2 of the main ones.

Where the variables are defined can be found in the core php files in : /includes

Guest degsey69

Derek's site (mpc-direct) made use of two of my mods. Contact me via my website if you want more info.

Yes I used estelles mod (which is not available on her site) and it works very well, I recomend any one who needs to show With and without Vat prices to use this mod.

You can PM me if you want any more info on it or contact estelle via her website :)

Hi

i have tried to contact estelle through PM here and through her site last week but had no luck so was seeing if anyone else had the mod, still need it if i can get hold of it, PM me

Thanks

Matt