mySQL query Problem with 3.0.12-3.0.13 upgrade.php

Guest Lyzard914

Guest Lyzard914

Receiving error after upgrade "missing tables." When running upgrade.php 3.0.12-3.0.13, script completes without error but does not create any new fields. When adding manually, received error "auto increment only available for first field and only on KEY"

CubeCart Version: 3.0.14

PHP Version: 4.4.1

MySQL Version: 5.0.24-standard

Server Software: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b

Changed SQL Query

(drop/remove the CubeCart_blocker table and use this in phpMyAdmin if you are having the same problem)

CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_blocker` (

`id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,

`browser` TEXT NOT NULL ,

`ip` VARCHAR( 15 ) NOT NULL ,

`username` VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL ,

`blockTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`blockLevel` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`loc` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL ,

`lastTime` VARCHAR( 10 ) NOT NULL

) ENGINE = MYISAM;

~Seth

Guest Lyzard914

This part doesn't seem to be broken but had to be added with phpMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_admin_users` ADD `failLevel` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

ADD `blockTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

ADD `lastTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

This part doesn't seem to be broken but had to be added with phpMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_admin_users` ADD `failLevel` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

ADD `blockTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

ADD `lastTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Anyone ever come up with a fix for this?

I've been doing manual upgrade from 3.10 - everything went smoothly til this - can't find anything about it - did search for blockTime hoping something would come up - please help - this is at the admin login...cannot get in - have implemented the removal of the fail / block line in admin/login.php - but that kind of defeats the purpose I'm guessing of what it's supposed to do - I've seen this posted but have never seen a real answer (except for people saying instructions weren't followed - I did - table is there - obviously - jus t some other kind of error that I cannot fix)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Lorri

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND blockTime < 1163884814' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT adminId FROM CubeCart_admin_users WHERE username = 'edited' AND password = 'edited' AND failLevel < AND blockTime < 1163884814