fatal error: sslSwitch.inc.php

Guest fremitus

Guest fremitus

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: treatget() in /home/jazz1/public_html/merch/includes/sslSwitch.inc.php on line 38

that's the error i get when i try and go to view the cart. any hep as to why this is happening. I amtrying to upgrade to 3.0.14 obviously with some errors. Truth be told I did a clean(ish) install and then uploaded the db info for the products and such.

site: http://www.jmpmusic.com/merch

thanks in advance for any and all help!

colby

Guest Brivtech

It looks like your SSl configuration may be wrong.

Use the CC Config Tool (You'll find it in the downloads section above under the sub-heading CC version 3, and this will allow you to re-edit the SSL settings (Or at least turn it off until you resolve the problem.

Delete this config tool the instant you are finished with it, as it poses a significant security risk while it's there.

Guest fremitus

SSL wasn't enabled or being used before, and then i got this error, so then i went throuh the prcess of enabling it, and still, the error, so i'm not sure that it's the SSL specifically, but i have now once again used the config tool to 'disable' and clean out the SSL settings, and still the error.

where else is treatGet defined (or at least what else does it reference in this case) and can i check to see that i have that string properly written in the database?

am i on the right track maybe?

Colby

Guest fremitus

nope. uploaded a clean fresh version of /includes/functions.inc.php and still getting the same error.

something else? please help this is hell and has been going on fo a week now...

Have you tried re-uploading the sslSwitch.inc.php file?

If so, and you're still getting it, I'd say you need to get somebody else to log in and take a look at things for you. The best way would be to buy a CubeCart license then they'd help you with it at no charge. This would kill two birds with one stone -- you'd get help, and Devellion would get more support to keep working on new versions. :wacko:

:)

Guest Brivtech

amtrying to upgrade to 3.0.14 obviously with some errors. Truth be told I did a clean(ish) install and then uploaded the db info for the products and such.

Perhaps the database transfer over the clean 3.0.14 set something within the system to an older version.

Why not now use the 3.0.14 upgrade which updates parts of the database that may not be correct.

What vversion were you at before?