Paypal pro integration

• 3 weeks later...

Guest kaskudoo

you need a business paypal account

you should have an ssl certificate and thus a dedicated IP

the module is already in cubecart, but needs to be activated (gateways)

• 1 month later...
Guest guyroberts

I cannot get it to work either. I have all the things listed active and installed, however, if I turn SSL off, payment goes through OK (although I wouldn't recommend it!)

With SSL enabled I get this error:

--

Warning: main() [function.main]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32474 is not allowed to access /usr/lib/php/PEAR.php owned by uid 0 in /home/cheeky/public_html/pear/PayPal.php on line 11

Warning: main(PEAR.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cheeky/public_html/pear/PayPal.php on line 11

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='/home/cheeky/public_html/pear:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cheeky/public_html/pear/PayPal.php on line 11

--

What's hapenning? How can turning SSL off make the bugs go away, and turning on SSL I have nothing but problems! All other parts of the site works, but the most important (i.e. payping for the item) does not work!!? I'm losing faith, why are there so many bugs!?