General CubeCart question

Hello,

I have an opportunity to set up a website that lists many products for informational purposes, but only a few would be actually for sale. Basically, this would be an online product database, with the option of selling one or two things should the need arise. Can I do this in CubeCart?

Guest wamasterhunter

It is pretty easy to find, I am not sure exatly what I can tell you or not. but it has catalog in the name, not sure of anything else.

Micah

It is pretty easy to find, I am not sure exatly what I can tell you or not. but it has catalog in the name, not sure of anything else.

Micah

Thanks. "catalog" actually turned up zero results.

Turning CubeCart into a standard catalogue is not difficult at all. It's just a case of removing or commenting out the aspects of the skins that makes the cart a cart.

The main aspects are the add buttons on the product and category pages, and the shopping cart side box. Perhaps even the session side box, however it's simpler to remove the account information from the profile than it is the entire login system.

Hope this helps.

Guest degsey69

If you go to cubecartforums.org I posted the free catalog mod there.

There is a link to a demo site as well so you can see what it will be like.

Degsey :D