Need Help

hi all

calvin here how is everyone today i am writing this cause i have serious problem it is that im not that good at grammer and how to word words and such my site i keep hearing from folks the capital letters are hard to read im writing this cause i need some modifications done and someone that knows grammer to give me some pointers and all of what needs to be done about my store now if you want to see the store it is located in the live stores section i need to know what to do cause i need to also remove some of the logos on the topheader image but dont know how to just remove the mtd logo which is on the right hand lower side of the header image and if anyone has any suggestions on what kind of background will go along with my line of business please give me the feedback on some ideas cause i want this site to look better than other outdoor power equipment sites out there and much more easier to get around and find the products but the wording on homepage is where im having problems at dont know how to word it to make folks stay and shop i get tons of traffic cause i am ranked on msn search engine top pages the easier way of you all finding me is do a search on msn and use the homelite parts as the keyword search i should be number 7 on first page but i need some of the coders to take a look at this and give me some ideas on how i can change the wording and use proper grammer english was never my best ssubjject in school i all the time made c 's and d's so if that says anything but math i made a and b in so i can use your alls help in making my store a better appearing professional looking store thank you and God bless

calvin

Guest Brivtech

Hint:

- Improve your topic title, so people know why you need help.

- Split your content into readable sections, rather than one big mass of text. It doesn't matter about grammar, spelling, or anything like that. Just make one point at a time.

- Quite simply, start a new sentence, or add in a comma when you take a breath, or have an additional point to make.

- Start a new paragraph when you start to talk about something that varies slightly on what you just said.

- Keep to the point!

Otherwise, people are just going to click away and read something else. It's in no way easy on the eyes! :) By about line 6, I gave up reading. */*

Here's what you could have had:

hi all

calvin here - how is everyone today

i am writing this cause i have serious problem: it is that im not that good at grammer and how to word words and such

my site i keep hearing from folks the capital letters are hard to read im writing this cause i need some modifications done and someone that knows grammer to give me some pointers and all of what needs to be done about my store

... and so on, and so forth.