Warning Message Re: Smtp.php File

Guest mek113

I'm getting the following warning message when I attempt to update account information.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to bankheadchocolate.com:25 (Connection refused) in /home/bankhead/public_html/shoppingcart/classes/smtp.php on line 87

I've checked with the host provider and they said the smtp.php file is not reflecting the information that I've entered for the SMTP settings I set in General Settings. I wanted to ask for recommendations before I started messing with the php file.

mek113

• 1 year later...
Guest Crystal Dragon

I'm getting the following warning message when I attempt to update account information.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to bankheadchocolate.com:25 (Connection refused) in /home/bankhead/public_html/shoppingcart/classes/smtp.php on line 87

I've checked with the host provider and they said the smtp.php file is not reflecting the information that I've entered for the SMTP settings I set in General Settings. I wanted to ask for recommendations before I started messing with the php file.

mek113

Hello I am having the same problem what did you do to fix it.

thanks

crystaldragon