CubeCart Tutorials

Ok,

After about the 10,000th person asked for a CubeCart instruction manual, i decided it was about time someone did one. So i started earlier today. Currently there's only a basic installation manual which covers the setup to adding your first product.

You can check it out and download it from http://cubecart.lightspeed.net.au/downloads/ NOTE: UPDATED URL!!!

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you'd like another topic covered. [email protected]

Have Fun :P

Very good idea!

If you want, you can use a link to my TUT for the extended customer quotes MOD

Please use the link that I have posted in my post, because i am doing a survey about how many downloads each of my files gets :(

Chris

Guest twisted

After about the 10,000th person asked for a CubeCart instruction manual, i decided it was about time someone did one.

Hey...I offered to do one!!!!

But there was a decided lack of interest in anyone helping out with this, and what with my designing getting so busy, I haven't got around to it yet.

Looks like I don't have to now! HA!

Good on ya, mate.

:D :)

Thanks Chris. I've made a link from my site.

Twisted, i wouldnt want to take your masterpieces from the world by making you create tutorials :)

BTW, if anyone else has created a tutorial for ANY part of cubecart, please let me know so we can distribute it to the world!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, re-installed it on the server, link works now :P

Edited by shop.lightspeed.net.au

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If its ok with you brooky i would like to host a wiki tutorial site for cubecart...

I have stupid amount of space free on my server and would like to donate both my space and bandwidth to the cubecart cause...

Just wanted to check this was ok with you first...