Printable order Form shows wrong items

Guest raceinc

Guest raceinc

I've got 3.0 Beta installed and am using the printable order form and no other payment modules at the moment.

When a customer selects more than one product, the shopping cart view is correct, each different product selected is shown.

When the order is 'finalized' to produce the printable order form, the products shown are NOT correct. It appears that the software takes the first product added to the cart and repeats it for each product chosen.

For example, if the user bought a shirt, a hat, a sticker, and a book - the printable order form would show ONLY the shirt, but it would show 4 lines of the shirt. So it does recognize the number of items chosen.

When I login to the admin area and check the orders, the 4 products chosen ARE displayed and recorded properly in this section.

Also, neither the customer nor the store manager ever get an email confirmation about the order.

Lastly, after the customer gets a printable order form, is there supposed to be another confirmation page or button to return to the website, or does the customer just use the 'back' web browser feature?

Thanks,

Lou

Guest vrakas

Lastly, after the customer gets a printable order form, is there supposed to be another confirmation page or button to return to the website, or does the customer just use the 'back' web browser feature?

I am also waiting for an answer to this question.

Surely the client needs a button/link to get back to the cart and the back button on the browser is not a correct solution.

I have seen and brought to the surface a few of these users asking the same thing.

Any answer? :)

I've got 3.0 Beta installed...

first things first... install the latest version (v3.0.0, not 3 beta)

then see if you get the same problem

Guest raceinc

I did install the release version when it became available.

It DID fix the wrong items problems with the Printable Order Form. My apologies for not coming back and mentoning that.

It did NOT fix the email problems. Customer still does not receive any order confirmation email.

And I still wonder if there is supposed to be another confirmation page or button to return to the website, or does the customer just use the 'back' web browser feature? I tried to change the destination of the Printable Order Form from "target=_self" and it was a disasterous 10 minute sequence of pop-up windows which would not stop. Well eventually they did but it was pretty anoying at the time! :lol: I'd better leave the serious lifting to people who know what they are doing!!!

Lou

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like a solution to Printable Order Form not sending emails to the customer

Ive tried adding a link to orderForm.tpl to go to confirmed.php but get erros seems it cant find what gateway was used so it cant find the proper files asking to be included

Can we get a little love on printable order form?

Kinetic