Search engine friendly mod - complete

Guest rukiman

Guest rukiman

This is version 1.0 of the search engine friendly mod based on cube cart 3.0.1.

You can see it running at

http://www.intimatewear.com.au

Use on a test cube cart first before using it on your active website. Use it at your own risk! :)

Read the README.TXT file for instructions and don't forget to BACK UP your cube cart!!!

Let me know of bugs you come across in this thread.

cubecart3.0.1_search_engine_friendly_mod_v1.0.zip

Guest rukiman

I have posted this file to be include in the Downloads->Cube cart 3-> Major section. If it makes it there, this will be THE location to download the mod from!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rukiman,

This is an invaluable hack, and I thank you for it (I'll be buyong a license forthwith). Meantime, please have a look at my test site I just now put up. Works when I set the setting for "no", but you'll see the error I get when I set Search Engine Friendly to "yes".

http://zenasnow.com/shop/

Thanks - I'm sure the problem is with me...

Guest rukiman

If you have installed the mod correctly, I can't think of anything except perphaps making your shop in a different directory other than "shop" as there is a script with this name that this mod uses. I can't think of anything else.

I have added the mod and all is nearly OK. With the mod operating (friendly mode) I get returned back to the homepage whenever I click the BUY icon on a product. With the mod not operating the BUY icon works normally. ANy ideas?