[Minor] Trace Watch Site Counter Intergration v.1.0.4

Guest aikdo

File Name :: Trace Watch Site Counter Intergration v.1.0.5

Author :: aikdo

Category :: Minor

CubeCart Version :: 3

Description ::

UPDATED as some small bugs where found stoping installation

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT ALTER ANY TWATCH FILES SIMPLY USE THE API FILE WHICH IS INTENDED FOR THIS OPTIPON..

twatch_85_25.gif Is a Highly Feature Rich Web Stats Program Highly Recomended By Many.

Whats Great About it is its Free, Has NO adverts, Counts Page Parameters, And it gives you the option to show the stats on PHP pages, the last option doesn't come out of the box though.

This Mod Uses the Built-in API of TraceWatch to show the statistics in a box on your CubeCart.

This is really useful to show your customers howmany visitors you get, it also shows how many times a certain page has been viewed. (Full list of displayable Options in Download)

The .zip includes the Twatch files needed, i recomend you install in your store directory but if you install else where please alter the vales in twatch.inc.php.

I Wish Many Of you Good Promoting of your Statistics...

Updated Tue, Dec 20 2005 2:53 am

View File

Edited by aikdo

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest limkimpoh

can't get this to work correctly.

where do i uncompress the twatch and twatch_include into ?

could you provide me with more installation instructions please, thanks.

all numbers kept displaying zeros, what else should i upload or edit or modify to get the counter working ? seems like it's not counting, always displays a zero.

You need to extract the Twatch and twatch_include drectories into your store root folder and then install Twatch...

as long as they are in the store root and nowhere else you will not need to edit any more files...

If you need aditional help PM me and install this mod for you

• 2 weeks later...

I have now installed it for 89 diffrent people and only 1 didn't like it and i see the file has been downloaded 26 times and i seen no bad comments here, just good <_<

Make that 79 downloads if only i knew who where and when :D...

anyone got reviews with this, up unill today there where some bugs that where stoping installation yet NO-one reported it...

Fully installed now... :D ...

note to all grab the new version if you have the old one as it the currenly online visitors will now work it has been static at 0 for you all, and so will the page-count this page work again its been 0 up untill now...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wdstather

Fully installed now... :) ...

note to all grab the new version if you have the old one as it the currenly online visitors will now work it has been static at 0 for you all, and so will the page-count this page work again its been 0 up untill now...

I have v0.234 installed, count is set at zero though, How do I get hits to show on my homepage?

www.st-athersystems.com

• 1 month later...
Guest EaglePilot

Aidko,

Can you tell me how to change the numbers of the Total Visitors and Total Page Views? My site crashed while upgrading (I am biting my tongue about my CubeCart feelings), and I am starting over from scratch. I just reinstalled your TWATCH mod (actually you installed it the first time B) ), but I don't know how to change the stats to continue from where the crash happened.

Thanks bud,

Greg