What is CubeCart?
Whether you are a retailer looking for an online store or a webmaster seeking an ecommerce solution for a client… CubeCart is a powerful free ecommerce solution enabling thousands of merchants globally to sell digital or physical products online.
We now have the first released candidate for CubeCart 6.2.0. Please refer to the original announcement for more detailed information about 6.2.
Many thanks to all those who have tested the 6.2 branch of CubeCart and reported any issues. Unless any serious bugs are found in RC1 then 6.2.0 final will be available on Tuesday 24th April.
Permalink | 18th April 2018 14:01
We have released the second beta for CubeCart 6.2.0. Please refer to the original announcement for more detailed information about 6.2.
Permalink | 11th April 2018 17:04
We are excited to release CubeCart 6.2.0-b1 which sports a number of fabulous new features. This is a short beta release to ensure any possible issues are found and fixed before being production ready. It also gives our developer community time to test their extensions for compatibility.
- Incremental order numbers (with dynamic prefix/suffix). #636
- Tools to help with GDPR. #1892, #354 *
- Automatically minified and compressed HTML, CSS & JS. #1905 *
- Checkout state/county can be required, optional or disabled. #1870 *
- Invoice template editor tool. #1904
- Caching improvements. #1536
- Product category added to Google Analytics for eCommerce. #1859 *
- Order summary to show "guide" currency used. #1913
- Ability to show hide site document titles. #1907 *
- Email log to show fail reason. #1899
- Email configuration test to work prior to save. #1894
- reCaptcha added to newsletter signup. #1891 *
- Colours added to admin control panel order statuses. #1888
- Introduction of "Safe Mode". #892
- Product dimensions (width, height & depth). #828 *
- Changed admin URL emailed on setup (if changed). #1314
- "Continue Shopping" added to cart at all times. #1381 *
- Search redirect to product detail page for single result. #1427
- Auto delete captured card details when order status changes from pending. #1886
* These features will require skin updates if you do not use the default "Foundation" skin from the 6.2 release.
This is a beta release which may not be suitable for live production stores. We hope to release 6.2.0 final in the next two weeks. The 6.1 branch will continue to be developed and we anticipate 6.1.15 to be available early next week. Please help us by posting any bug findings at GitHub.
Please note that our office will be closed of the long Easter bank holiday weekend and no technical support will be available on Friday 30th or Monday 2nd.
Permalink | 28th March 2018 11:17
We are pleased to announce the release of 6.1.14 which is a maintenance release. Upgrade is not essential but recommended.
- 48 resolved issues
- Google Analytics for eCommerce tracking code updated see #1858.
- reCaptcha v1 end of life switch off (March 31st) see #1883 & release notes below.
All CubeCart developed skins have been updated to support reCaptcha v2 (see #674). If your skin does not currently support reCaptcha v2 please contact technical support for assistance. Our staff will upgrade your skin if you are subscribed to the "Technical Support & Management" plan. If you want to do it yourself instructions can be found here.
CubeCart 6.2 is on the way with a number of new features such as incremental order numbers, optional state field for addresses & GDPR tools. More detailed information will come in the following weeks.
Permalink | 7th March 2018 09:34
It's been a great year at CubeCart and we have been pleased to welcome a great deal of new merchants. We would like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and prosperous 2018.
Please find our office hours during the festive season below..
Christmas Office Hours
Monday 25th Dec - Closed
Tuesday 26th Dec - Closed
Wednesday 27th Dec - Open (9am - 5:30pm)
Thursday 28th Dec - Open (9am - 5:30pm)
Friday 29th Dec - Open (9am - 5:30pm)
Monday 1st Jan - Closed
Tuesday 2nd Jan - Open (9am - 5:30pm)