Our order follow up email automatically sends follow-up emails to customers asking for feedback and a review. Amazon use a similar feature, which if you shop on Amazon you will have received one of their follow-up emails.
- Set a waiting period before an email is sent.
- Set an historical period past the waiting period for installations into an active store. This stops old orders from receiving a follow up email.
- Emails are sent for completed orders only.
- Blog mod integration.
- Testimonial mod integration.
- Helpdesk mod integration, for customer profile page and not sending emails to customers who have submitted an RMA on the order.
- A paginated list of emails sent for orders, including order and followup dates for record purposes.
- Generated emails send links to the product review sections of the product page OR our testimonial mod submission pages.
- Limits for maximum emails sent at any one time.
- No product duplication for multiple instances of products in an order with different options.
- Test mode restricting the emails to a predefined test order.
- Email throttling to slow down admin end bulk email generation.
- Click tracking and 'winner' selection option.
- Manual email send option.
- Support for HTML templates.
- Support for additional languages based on customer order language (v4.3.1 and newer).
- This is fully automated.
Requires Ioncube Loaders to be installed, check with your hosting for compatibility before purchasing.