This payment modules allows you to take payments with either the SIM or AIM Authorize.net integration.
SIM provides a customizable, secure hosted payment form to make integration easy for Web merchants that do not have an SSL certificate.
Payment gateway hosted payment form employs 128-bit SSL data encryption.SIM uses scripting techniques to authenticate transactions with a unique transaction fingerprint.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway can handle all the steps in the secure transaction process - payment data collection, data submission and the response to the customer - while keeping Authorize.Net virtually transparent.
- Digital fingerprints enhance security, providing multiple layers of authentication.
- Customize the look and feel of the payment gateway hosted payment form and/or receipt page.
AIM is Authorize.Net's recommended connection method and offers the most secure and flexible integration for all types of transactions, including mobile, websites and other business applications.
AIM allows merchants to host their own secure payment form on a website, mobile device, etc., and send transactions to the payment gateway using an end-to-end secure sockets layer (SSL) connection.
AIM is also the required connection method for shopping cart developers participating in the Authorize.Net Shopping Cart Certification (SCC) program.
- Employs industry standard secure data encryption technology — 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Uses transaction key authentication for ultimate security.
- Allows control over all phases of the customer's online transaction experience.
- Configurable transaction response integrates easily with merchant applications.
- Provides mobile SDKs for Apple iOS and Android.
Find out more and sign up at www.authorize.net
Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
- Click the download icon () next to the package you wish to download.
- Extract the package to your computer.
- Upload the main folder to the modules/gateway folder.
- It may be necessary to clear your store cache before it shows in the admin control panel of your store. This can be done from the "Rebuild" tab of the "Maintenance" area. Select "Clear cache" the click the submit button.
1.0.0 - This release came from CubeCart 5.2.13.
1.1.0 - Added support for shipping address to AIM.
1.1.1 - Improved response code handling.
1.1.2 - Fix for error messages that are not errors.
1.1.3 - See Github issue #1741
1.1.4 - See GitHub issue #1783