Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
- Click the download icon () next to the package you wish to download.
- Extract the package to your computer.
- Upload the main folder to the modules/gateway folder.
- It may be necessary to clear your store cache before it shows in the admin control panel of your store. This can be done from the "Rebuild" tab of the "Maintenance" area. Select "Clear cache" the click the submit button.
How do I enable Website Payments Standard in CubeCart?
- Install PayPal Standard following the instructions above.
- Locate the module configuration page in the admin side of your store.
- Enter the following settings:
Status Enabled Priority This is the display order of available payment options on checkout. Enter 1 for PayPal to be top of the list. Scope Select "Both Main Website & Mobile" Default Yes (This preselects PayPal as the default payment method.) Descripton This is the text displayed to the customer for the payment method. We recommend "PayPal (Debit/ Credit Card)" PayPal Primary Email Address Enter your primary PayPal email address. Mode Select "Live" to take real payments. Sandbox is for testing in a special "Sandbox" environment. Email Address Override This means tell paypal to use the address entered by the customer instead of any address that the customer may have stored in their paypal account.
- Click "Save".
- 1.0.0 - Taken from CubeCart 5.2.13
- 1.0.1 - Fixed "Cancel and retrun to" link from PayPal in CubeCart version 6
- 1.0.2 - For for order change to Processing on cleared eCheque.
- 1.0.3 - Added a tool to check PayPal IPN Endpoint works.
- 1.0.4 - IPN endpoints updated to ipnpb.paypal.com and ipnpb.sandbox.paypal.com.
- 1.0.5 - Updated BN codes