This is the SagePay (Form Integration) payment gateway for CubeCart v5 and v6. It supports VPSProtocol 3.00 with AES encryption.
Who is Sage Pay?
Sage Pay is Europe’s leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and is one of the most trusted payment brands. We are part of The Sage Group, a FTSE 1000 listed Global accounting software company.
Each year, we process over 4 billion payments securely online, over the phone and through card machines. Over 50,000 businesses across Europe rely on us to process card payments securely and help prevent fraudulent transactions. We make sure the payment process is safe and easy for you.
Sage Pay makes payments safe and secure
Payment security and fraud prevention are two of our top priorities. Thousands of businesses already entrust us with their security because we keep our customer's data secure.
All of our transactions are encrypted to the highest global standards. Our payment systems are monitored and audited regularly by a world leading Qualified Security Assessors (QSA), so you can be confident our services are completely secure.
Transactions processed using Sage Pay go through powerful fraud prevention tools to check if your card details have previously been compromised somewhere else online or to prevent the illegal use of a card by an unauthorised person.
We're here to give businesses and shoppers peace of mind when it comes to payments.
Find out more and sign up at https://www.sagepay.com
Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
- Click the download icon () next to the package you wish to download.
- Extract the package to your computer.
- Upload the main folder to the modules/gateway folder.
- It may be necessary to clear your store cache before it shows in the admin control panel of your store. This can be done from the "Rebuild" tab of the "Maintenance" area. Select "Clear cache" the click the submit button.
Download and extract the latest zip archive. Upload to the modules/gateway folder of your CubeCart v5 or v6 install. If the folder already exists take a backup then delete it (do not raname it).
- 1.0.0 - This release came from CubeCart 5.2.13.
- 1.0.1 - Fix for US DeliveryState parameter.
- 1.0.2 - Fixed billing postcode
- 1.0.3 - Appropriate action added for aborted transactions.
- 1.0.4 - Removed "Simulator" gateway which is no longer used.
- 1.0.5 - Fix on delivery billing address check.
- 1.0.6 - Changed terminology or "Merchant ID" to "Vendor Name"
- 1.0.7 - Added openssl support for PHP 7.1 or where mcrypt isn't available
- 1.0.8 - Preference to openssl over mcrypt test transactions passed
- 1.0.9 - Removed undefined constant CLEAN_INPUT_FILTER_TEXT
- 1.0.10 - Improved handling of cancelled payments
- 1.0.11 - Handler added for "Status" = "REJECTED"