This extension is only available to French, UK & US merchants trading with Euros, Pound Sterling or US Dollars as primary currency. For all other merchants please use PayPal Pro & Express Checkout or PayPal Standard instead.
CubeCart is an official partner of PayPal. Please find information about PayPal below and instructions concerning how each payment method can be enabled.
With 26 million accounts in the UK and over 230 million worldwide, PayPal is a popular payment method amongst millions of online shoppers and one of the global leaders in online payments.
PayPal is a faster, easier and safer way for customers to pay you online using all major debit and credit cards, online bank transfers and payments direct from account holders’ PayPal balance.
- PayPal has different payment solutions to suit your business’ needs and size
- Customers don’t even need a PayPal account to pay you
- PayPal enables you to accept 25 currencies and trade in 200 markets
- PayPal’s Seller Protection policy can protect you against claims, chargebacks and reversals on all eligible transactions
PayPal powered by Braintree
PayPal powered by Braintree is the latest and most advanced all-in-one payment solution from PayPal. Built on the Braintree platform, the cutting-edge payments company owned by PayPal, this solution allows you to easily accept credit/debit cards and PayPal on multiple devices.
PayPal powered by Braintree:
- Has no setup or monthly fees.
- Includes the most updated integration of PayPal, with features designed to improve conversion like One Touch and In-Context Checkout.
- Allows you to get PCI DSS v3.0 SAQ-A compliance using the Hosted Fields functionality for card detail collection.
- Helps detect and prevent fraud by enabling 3-D Secure, AVS, CVV and custom risk thresholds.
Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
1.0.1 - Fixes issue whereby 3D secure attempts to operate if enabled when merchant is not enrolled. Console log error and fallsback to 3D secure disabled.