Get an instant CubeCart hosted store free for 14 days.
No risk, and no credit card required.
What is CubeCart?
Whether you are a retailer looking for an online store or a webmaster seeking an ecommerce solution for a client… CubeCart is a powerful free ecommerce solution enabling thousands of merchants globally to sell digital or physical products online.
UK, US and FR merchants using PayPal Commerce are now able to offer their customers PayPal - Pay in 3.
What is Pay in 3?
PayPal Pay in 3 is an installment product that allows merchants to give shoppers increased buying power and flexibility to spread the cost of their purchase over time. Pay in 3 lets shoppers split their purchases into three interest free payments. The first instalment payment is charged at the time of the purchase. The subsequent payments are charged monthly on the same day from the customer's PayPal account via their debit card until the instalment purchase is paid off.
How do I enable Pay in 3?
Pay in 3 is already enabled but messaging has been added since 1.4 of the PayPal Commerce integration. We recommend all merchants upgrade to this version.
How can Pay in 3 help my business goals?
Increasing your conversion rates and revenues
- Enabled purchased that would not have taken place if there was no instalment solution and/or increases the average order value.
Decrease cost of customer retention and acquisition
- Pay Later is included in PayPal checkout ay no additional cost.
- PayPal bears consumer risk while you get paid at the time of the transaction.
- Seller protection.
Increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Customers more likely to make purchases from you with Pay Later as their purchase cost can be spread out.
- No hidden fees.
Are there any fees associated with PayPal Pai in 3?
There are no fees for choosing to pay with PayPal Pay in 3, however if consumers are late with a payment they will be charged a late fee.
Permalink | 21st April 2021 09:17
Due to popular demand our hosting service has been upgraded to include;
- unlimited email accounts, forwarders, autoresponders etc.
- double disk space from 5GB to 10GB on our standard package.
This applies to all new and existing customers.
Other reasons to host with us:
- Hourly offsite backups for peace or mind.
- Full managed support from a dedicated CubeCart account manager.
- Immunify 360® full-stack server security on CloudLinux.
- Lightening fast memory cache.
- No inexperienced middle man providing generic, oversold hosting.
To find out more and get started visit https://hosted.cubecart.com
Existing customers can take advantage of our email hosting by setting their domain nameservers to those specified below. Please contact us if you require any assistance.
Permalink | 16th February 2021 07:53
We are pleased to release CubeCart 6.4.2 which is a maintenance release bringing stability to the 6.4 version level.
- 33 Issues Resolved
Permalink | 2nd December 2020 07:44
The what3words integration has now been built into CubeCart, enabling you to add a what3words address field to your websites so that customers can specify their delivery and billing address to any 3 metre square in the world; in just 3 simple words.
What is what3words?
what3words has divided the world into a grid of 3 metre squares and given each square a unique combination of three words. It can really help drivers find the exact entrance to a building, or the correct house, when doing their deliveries. You can watch this video to find out more.
Why should I add a what3words address field to my site’s checkout page?
Because they're more accurate than postcodes, what3words addresses can lead to faster deliveries and fewer phone calls to customers from lost drivers. It also means fewer customer support enquiries from customers having issues with their delivery address.
How do I ask customers to provide a what3words address?
Hundreds of businesses already ask customers for their what3words address and millions of people in the UK use what3words. You’ll need to enable a what3words address box at checkout as part of the address information that your customers provide.
To do this, you will need to create an API key for free from what3words which you can find out more about here. The API key can be entered into your stores settings in the "Features" tab. If you are not using the default foundation skin then template code changes will be required.
Permalink | 23rd November 2020 13:33
We are excited to announce the release of 6.4.1 which contains a number of new features. Please do take a moment to read the release notes.
- Automatic 301 redirection support for changed SEO URL's and custom 301/302 redirection support with support for removal of ".html" from SEO URL paths.
- Metadata title and description support for contact us and gift card pages.
- Built in What3Words integration enabling customers to specify their delivery and billing address to a 3m2 location anywhere globally with just three words.
- Media player page for streaming of mp3/mp4 type digital downloads with title and description.
- Significantly improved image file manager with gallery style view, search tool and multiple delete.
- Option to delete product image during product delete.
- Improved system error logging with URL, back trace and dashboard count notification.
- SendGrid support for email delivery.
- Discount codes can be linked to manufacturer/brand.
- Discount codes can be restricted by customer. e.g. 1 per customer.
- GTIN code added to product option matrix.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The setup process will attempt to rewrite part of the root .htaccess file but may fail in some hosting configurations. If you see 404 errors after upgrade please either delete the .htaccess file so that it can automatically be regenerated or find;
RewriteRule ^(.*)\.html?$ index.php?seo_path=$1 [L,QSA]
and replace with
RewriteRule ^(.*)?$ index.php?seo_path=$1 [L,QSA]