Get an instant CubeCart hosted store free for 14 days.
No risk, and no credit card required.
What is CubeCart?
Whether you are a retailer looking for an online store or a webmaster seeking an ecommerce solution for a client… CubeCart is a powerful free ecommerce solution enabling thousands of merchants globally to sell digital or physical products online.
We are excited to announce the release of 6.4.0 beta which contains a number of new features. This is a beta release and may not be suitable for production stores. Please do take a moment to read the release notes. We would like to thank all those who have contributed towards the development and testing of this version.
- Automatic 301 redirection support for changed SEO URL's and custom 301/302 redirection support with support for removal of ".html" from SEO URL paths.
- Metadata title and description support for contact us and gift card pages.
- Built in What3Words integration enabling customers to specify their delivery and billing address to a 3m2 location anywhere globally with just three words.
- Media player page for streaming of mp3/mp4 type digital downloads with title and description.
- Significantly improved image file manager with gallery style view, search tool and multiple delete.
- Option to delete product image during product delete.
- Improved system error logging with URL, back trace and dashboard count notification.
- SendGrid support for email delivery.
- Discount codes can be linked to manufacturer/brand.
- Discount codes can be restricted by customer. e.g. 1 per customer.
- GTIN code added to product option matrix.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The setup process will attempt to rewrite part of the root .htaccess file but may fail in some hosting configurations. If you see 404 errors after upgrade please either delete the .htaccess file so that it can automatically be regenerated or find;
RewriteRule ^(.*)\.html?$ index.php?seo_path=$1 [L,QSA]
and replace with
RewriteRule ^(.*)?$ index.php?seo_path=$1 [L,QSA]
Permalink | 13th October 2020 09:22
Find out more at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/merchant-pricing-promo
Permalink | 20th May 2020 15:58
CubeCart will be operating business as usual thought the current global pandemic but our response times may fall slightly outside of our service level agreement as business and family time combine. To compensate we will be offering flexible weekend support where an when possible.
We thank you kindly for your support and wish all our merchants the very best through this unparalleled time.
Permalink | 18th March 2020 10:12
We are pleased to release CubeCart 6.2.9 which is predominantly a maintenance release.
Important Release Notes
Issue #2452 adds queries to the upgrade procedure to consolidate the cookie consent acceptance table `CubeCart_cookie_consent` which in some stores has become very large. This can cause the update to hang if a timeout situation occurs. We would recommend more advanced users either truncate this table prior to upgrade (if you are not concerned about keeping this data) or to run the following SQL at command line. If in doubt please consult your server administrator or technical support officer.
- 36 Issues Resolved
- Live Chat (Technical Support for Subscribers Only) to bring this service inline with our hosted clients. This can be hidden in the "General Settings" section.
- Promotional and miscellaneous links to CubeCart Hosted.
Permalink | 27th February 2020 12:57
We are looking for a small number of merchants to try our new PayPal Commerce integration.
Over the last few months we have worked closely with PayPal to build this brand new integration which will have no monthly fees.
- Credit Cards
- Alternate Payment Methods
More information about the PayPal Commerce Platform can be found here:
Please contact us if you operate an up to date CubeCart version 6 store and would like to join the soft launch.