You’re losing money. We haven’t even met, yet I know this because the data supports it; that each and every day you’re losing potential orders on your website. Cart abandonment causes online retailers a great deal of pain. How much pain? According to Baymard Institute, a web research company in the UK, 67.45% of online shopping carts are abandoned.
Think about that. For every 100 potential customers, 67 of them will leave without purchasing.
How much would your revenues increase if you were capturing those sales instead of losing them?
The CubeCart Abandoned Carts module helps you tap into those missed oppertunities by sending automated emails to customers who have abandoned carts.
- The module makes full use of the CubeCart email template system and suppoprts multiple languages
- On first install the module installs a default email template but you can replace this with your own custom versions if required.
- Toggle automated emails on or off
- define the amount of time that must pass before a cart is considered abandoned
- exclude carts that are older than a configured amount of time
- configure the total number of emails to send your customers, handy if you want to send frequent reminders
- configure the minimum amount of time that must pass before another email is sent to the customer so long as we haven't already matched your email limit
- review live information about carts that are abandoned
- manually email customers who have abandoned carts
- review abandoned carts values and contents
- track the number of emails sent and your conversion rate
- full conversion and financial statistics available using graphs, charts and tables.
- requires NO cubecart code modifications
Every plugin from Noodleman is available to try before you buy. Simply install the module and a 1 week trial starts. Within the trial period all features of the module are available for evaluation. Should you decide to continue to use the module after the trial has expired you will require a valid license key. A link to download the demo is available at the bottom of this page.
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE:
Every plugin from Noodleman includes a subscription to "Support & Maintenance" which entitles you to quality support services via the support portal as well as entitlement to upgrade to any new releases of the plugin.
Full details of support & maintenance services can be found here:
Ever purchased a plugin, only to be concerned that a new version of CubeCart will break it? No need to worry with plugins from Noodleman as frequent updates are released to ensure compatability with updated versions of CubeCart
When purchasing this module you are purchasing a license key which can be used to unlock the modules functionality permanently in line with your support & maintenance agreement. A license key will be provided to you which is valid for your stores domain. Licenses are issued on a per domain basis. Should you wish to use the module on multiple stores you will require multiple licenses. License keys can be migrated between domains if required. License keys will be sent via e-mail shortly after any purchase.
I (Noodleman) pride myself on the quality of support I provide to my customers and feel strongly that any product is only as good as it's support. I resolve all issues promptly and issue an update to any module if required. Support isn't just about resolving issues... Support is also there to assist you get the most from your modules and help you should you need assistance with configuration or have general questions. I also take feature requests very seriously, should you feel that a feature is lacking from this, or any of my modules please let me know! I've honoured almost every enhancement request since I started writing modules for CubeCart, it adds value to my software and to those people who use my software. Support is there to work with you, not just be somebody to turn to if something is broken..
Support tickets can be opened using the support portal which is found:
Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
All documentation is self contained within the module within the "Install Guide" tab.