Ebay Orders is the part responsible for importing all of your data from Ebay, such as customer records and orders as well as leaving feedback, marking ebay items as dispatched and sending messages to your Ebay customer.
This CubeCart plugin allows you to manage your Ebay orders directly from CubeCart, doing away with a lot of the admin tasks that come with selling on Ebay. It helps make your CubeCart store a central stock management system for Ebay when used with the Ebay Sales plugin.
Ebay Orders is one half of the total Ebay Plugin Suite, Ebay Sales being the other.
- Import your Ebay customers as CubeCart customers
- Import your Ebay sales as CubeCart orders
- Automatically leave feedback for your Ebay customer
- Automatically send an Ebay message to your customer
- Update your CubeCart stock levels with Ebay sales, keeping your CubeCart inventory levels accurate.
- Automatically mark your Ebay sold items as dispatched
- Automatically update your Ebay sold items with the postal tracking details
- Automatically Map your ebay listings to CubeCart inventory
- Ebay orders will automatically get imported into your CubeCart orders
- Import Ebay variation listings to CubeCart product options*
* Ebay variation listings are only supported if the Ebay listings have been sent to Ebay using the Ebay Sales plugin.
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE:
Every plugin from Noodleman includes a subscription to "Support & Maintenance" which entitles you to quality support services via the support portal as well as entitlement to upgrade to any new releases of the plugin.
Full details of support & maintenance services can be found here:
Every plugin from Noodleman is available to try before you buy. Simply install the module and a 1 week trial starts. Within the trial period all features of the module are available for evaluation. Should you decide to continue to use the module after the trial has expired you will require a valid license key
Ever purchased a plugin, only to be concerned that a new version of CubeCart will break it? No need to worry with plugins from Noodleman as frequent updates are released to ensure compatability with updated versions of CubeCart
When purchasing this module you are purchasing a license key which can be used to unlock the modules functionality permanently in line with your support & maintenance agreement. A license key will be provided to you which is valid for your stores domain. Licenses are issued on a per domain basis. Should you wish to use the module on multiple stores you will require multiple licenses. License keys can be migrated between domains if required. License keys will be sent via e-mail shortly after any purchase.
I (Noodleman) pride myself on the quality of support I provide to my customers and feel strongly that any product is only as good as it's support. I resolve all issues promptly and issue an update to any module if required. Support isn't just about resolving issues... Support is also there to assist you get the most from your modules and help you should you need assistance with configuration or have general questions. I also take feature requests very seriously, should you feel that a feature is lacking from this, or any of my modules please let me know! I've honoured almost every enhancement request since I started writing modules for CubeCart, it adds value to my software and to those people who use my software. Support is there to work with you, not just be somebody to turn to if something is broken..
Support tickets can be opened using the support portal which is found:
Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.