Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
Setting up CubeCart with Zettle
- Install the Zettle extension following the Auto Install/Upgrade instructions at the top of this page.
- From the Manage Extensions section in the back office of your store, under Available Extensions click Zettle by PayPal.
- If you don't have a Zettle account please create one by clicking the Start Free Trail button.
- Once you have an account click the Get API Key button. Login if required then click Create Key on the modal window.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and API Key back into the corresponding fields in the Zettle Extension configuration page of your back office.
- On submit the extension will initialise. Once complete you can sync your products. From here more detailed documentation can be found in the Help tab.
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.0.1 - Branding update with updated onboarding links
1.0.2 - "Invalid input:name cannot be empty" fix.