Prohibited Products Policy
Whilst CubeCart would like to encourage you to sell your digital products via the CubeCart Exensions Marketplace, there are certain products which we do not allow you to list, so before you list your item, please make sure it does not fall into one of the following categories:
- Products containing offensive material, including sexually orientated adult material, nudity, violence, and racially offensive material;
- Products which potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Products which would damage a buyer or licensor’s computer, or which could be used for malicious purposes such as sending spam emails or sending a computer virus, or would violate anyone’s privacy, such as spyware or cookies;
- Products which compete with CubeCart’s products, including other ecommerce solutions, installation or upgrade services, and technical support subscriptions.
Rules for Listing Products
All sellers and licensors who wish to list products on the CubeCart Extensions Marketplace must comply with the following rules:
- You may only sell items that you're authorised to sell by the law;
- Your listing must clearly state that you legally own the content or are authorised to sell it by the owner, the owner's agent or the law;
- You are responsible for complying with the contractual agreements you may have entered into with your licensors. If you're reselling a digitally delivered good, you must state in your listing that you're selling a legally purchased item and that you've removed all copies from your devices and the cloud, or have otherwise disabled your own use of the good. You must act in accordance with that statement;
- You must clearly inform the buyer about how the product will be delivered;
- You must ensure that you only sell items for which you can guarantee proper delivery. You remain responsible for ensuring a positive buyer experience.