Get an instant CubeCart hosted store free for 14 days.
No risk, and no credit card required.
What is CubeCart?
Whether you are a retailer looking for an online store or a webmaster seeking an ecommerce solution for a client… CubeCart is a powerful free ecommerce solution enabling thousands of merchants globally to sell digital or physical products online.
CubeCart 6.4.4 is now available which contains an important security update. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Security Issue: Stored XSS. GitHub issue #2894
What else is new?
17 other issues have been resolved including a couple of minor new features such as notes for each customer and a tool to filter the product list by status (Enabled/Disabled/All).
All our CubeCart Hosted customers on the Managed & Managed+ plans have already been proactively patched. If you are unable to upgrade to the latest version please either replace the classes/sanitize.class.php file or edit this line of code.
Permalink | 5th July 2021 14:37
CubeCart 6.4.3 is now available which contains two important security updates. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Security Issue 1: PHPMailer (Object injection vulnerability). GitHub issue #2866
Security Issue 2: CubeCart Session Fixation. GitHub issue #2870. Many thanks to Piyush Patil for responsible disclosure.
What else is new?
87 other issues have been resolved including:
- What3Words one click setup - Our new partner API integration takes away the need to register for an API key. To enable What3words just check the box in features tab of your stores settings.
- Language phrases can now be searched. Thanks to @bsmither
- Products can now have a maximum quantity as well as minimum on add to basket. Thanks to @bsmither
- Email log search filter. Thanks to @bsmither
If you are uncomfortable or not confident upgrading a customised store we can do this for you under our technical support & management service whilst retaining all customisations. If you really can't upgrade please;
- Delete the classes/PHPMailer folder and replace with the files and folders from 6.4.3
- Patch the following code changes from GitHub issue #2870.
Permalink | 20th May 2021 10:16
UK, US and FR merchants using PayPal Commerce are now able to offer their customers PayPal - Pay in 3.
What is Pay in 3?
PayPal Pay in 3 is an installment product that allows merchants to give shoppers increased buying power and flexibility to spread the cost of their purchase over time. Pay in 3 lets shoppers split their purchases into three interest free payments. The first instalment payment is charged at the time of the purchase. The subsequent payments are charged monthly on the same day from the customer's PayPal account via their debit card until the instalment purchase is paid off.
How do I enable Pay in 3?
Pay in 3 is already enabled but messaging has been added since 1.4 of the PayPal Commerce integration. We recommend all merchants upgrade to this version.
How can Pay in 3 help my business goals?
Increasing your conversion rates and revenues
- Enabled purchased that would not have taken place if there was no instalment solution and/or increases the average order value.
Decrease cost of customer retention and acquisition
- Pay Later is included in PayPal checkout ay no additional cost.
- PayPal bears consumer risk while you get paid at the time of the transaction.
- Seller protection.
Increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Customers more likely to make purchases from you with Pay Later as their purchase cost can be spread out.
- No hidden fees.
Are there any fees associated with PayPal Pai in 3?
There are no fees for choosing to pay with PayPal Pay in 3, however if consumers are late with a payment they will be charged a late fee.
Permalink | 21st April 2021 09:17
Due to popular demand our hosting service has been upgraded to include;
- unlimited email accounts, forwarders, autoresponders etc.
- double disk space from 5GB to 10GB on our standard package.
This applies to all new and existing customers.
Other reasons to host with us:
- Hourly offsite backups for peace or mind.
- Full managed support from a dedicated CubeCart account manager.
- Immunify 360® full-stack server security on CloudLinux.
- Lightening fast memory cache.
- No inexperienced middle man providing generic, oversold hosting.
To find out more and get started visit https://hosted.cubecart.com
Existing customers can take advantage of our email hosting by setting their domain nameservers to those specified below. Please contact us if you require any assistance.