Click the thunderbolt () icon next to the package you wish to use for instructions.
It is possible to test this extension prior to going live.
- If you are already connected in Live Mode click the red "Disconnect your PayPal account" button.
- Open the modules/plugins/paypal_commerce/paypal.class.php file. Change private $_sandbox = false; to true.
- Open the modules/plugins/paypal_commerce/admin/index.php file. Change define('SANDBOX', false); to true.
- Please now connectusing a sandbox account created at https://developer.paypal.com
- To go live repeat steps 1 - 3 reverting to true and reconnect with your live account.
1.0.1 - Added extra stability around order status update & removed incorrect references to "PayPal Checkout".
1.2.0 - Added setting to enable/disable card payemnt.
1.2.1 - Adds T&C's before "Make Payment" button. (Requires CubeCart 6.2.9 and higher using default skin)
1.2.2 - Fixes link in T&C text.
1.2.3 - Fix for undefined function getallheaders() found in 3rd party hosting environments
1.2.4 - Fix to prevent Rocket Loader intefereing with JS onboarding
1.2.5 - Improved logic around webhook creation and bug whereby details only show on second page load.
1.2.6 - Improvements to onboarding experience.
1.2.7 - Fix for phone number and link to explain why if it's missing
1.2.8 - Adds CSS stability for specific "e-*" skins.
1.2.9 - Adds payer `given_name` and `surname` to the order create API call.
1.2.10 - Fixes an issue where getallheaders is not defined but adds custom PayPal headers
1.2.11 - Fixes issue of badly formatted headers when getallheaders is not available
1.2.12 - Fixed potential rounding issue
1.2.13 - Improved fix for 1.2.12.
1.2.14 - Fixes issue of badly formatted headers when getallheaders is not available
1.2.15 - Fixes breakdown for update of order
1.3.0 - "Advanced" setting added to allow order status to be updated to Processing for auth only transactions.
1.3.1 - Fix for "Call to a member function settleOrder() on null"
1.3.2 - Disable breakdown for tax inclusive orders due to common failure
1.3.3 - French translation update for new advanced settings
1.3.4 - Fixes fault in 1.3.3 patch.
1.3.5 - Fixes premature settlement.
1.3.6 - Corrected redirect method.
1.3.7 - Prevent duplicate order emails.
1.3.8 - Removed descripton field which can case a "400 - Bad Request" under certain encodings